Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whole Pile of New Listings!


Special order Bears colors scarf!

Possible special order hat!

One for my Etsy and/or my sale!

Another one for my Etsy and/or my sale!

One for my 10 year old (no, this isn't the 10 year old), but I listed it, because it is so easy to recreate!

Well, even though I feel like I have gotten a lot done, I still have two more special order stockings, a Frankenstein bucket, a panda bear hat and 1 flip top mitten to finish! ha! Yes, just one mitten! I made 2 left mittens and had to make a right for the first pair, so now I have a lonely left to make a mate for! And, I have to sew the velcro onto one more flip top mitten for one of my sons! I don't feel as overwhelmed now, but this should tell you why I have been absent on here lately! Although, this list of stuff, minus one of the hats, was all made up in the last 3 or 4 days. I have been feeling BUSY! I could be busier, but I am not sure how! I am VERY thankful for all of the work though! I have been hiding it away for Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have been busy. Great pictures. I can't believe how much you have gotten done! I am starting to feel more productive! Thanks for all the lovely and supportive comments that you write on my blog.