Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out With The Old...

You know, I really don't know how I feel about the coming of the new year. I am not one, honestly, to make a decision to change/renew/redo something and then wait until the new year to put that plan in motion, so I don't know what a new year really changes for me. It is not my birthday, so I am not suddenly one year older. It is not much of anything for me. It is just a new day. And, the start of a new year. So, I guess that means it is what it is and nothing more.

Is that sad? Is that wrong? Is that ok?

Who knows?

To those who make changes, at the start of the new year, good luck! If I can help, let me know, I will do my best to do so. For those who do not start anything new at the beginning of the new year, good luck to you too!

To all of you out there, with each new day, make the best of the life God has given you! I know I am trying to, even if I don't always succeed! I am only human, after all!

Be careful, be safe, and be you, in the coming new year!

Love, Jamie

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey!!! Happy New Years Eve to YOU!! This has been a year of ups and downs but I'm happy our paths have crossed..We're real ladies like that and we have alot in common I think.

Have a great night & be careful!!

Hugs,

Stephanie

You know you have made some of the cutest hats and you've inspired me so hows about lending me some inspiration...HMMM

Anyhoo,

Here to God doing LOTS of great things in 2010!!

Christina said...

I kind of feel the same here!! Its just another day for me anymore. :)
Happy New Year!

Marcia said...

YAY!!! 2009 is over, over, OVER! Yay!!!