Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Been Working On Something...So Cute!



We are leaving soon to go see my husband's mom, dad and sister (and her two kids), but I have still managed to find a little time to create something new. When I say that I found the time to make something new, what I really mean is that I am avoiding my never ending list of things that I should be doing, while I sit in the chair and watch re-runs of Roseanne, on Oxygen!

I think it is adorable! Yep, I am probably more than a little bit biased! Oh well, right?

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Very cute! Especially love the ketchup and mustard. Yet another Momma B thing I'm gonna have to copy. Have a safe trip!

Brenda said...

Looks good enough to eat. Great job.

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

The ketchup and mustard are great. lol Are there FB pics of this? I didn't see any.