Monday, January 18, 2010

I have probably said this before, but...

I have probably said this before, but I am pretty sure that the school needs to start checking with me, before adding holidays, teacher workshops/institutes, or any other general days off! I have haaaaaaaaaaaaad it! And, no, it is not because I don't love my kids, or want them around, but it is more because I need my routine to remain the same waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the kids do! It really messes me up, when they are home on odd days! They had a 4 day weekend. They just had two snow days just one week after Christmas break was over! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed my routine!

Yes, I am WHINING! AGAIN!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

mine are out tomorrow too! I didn't even know they had monday off until FRI-FREAKING-DAY! Granted it's partly my fault because I haven't bought a new calendar yet, but grief! AND they are out TOMORROW too! I think I may run away from home.

Christina said...

It sounds like you do! ;)
I thrive off my schedule/routine also, I feel ya!