Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Breed of Super Hero?


What do you think about the new breed of super hero that I have recently discovered?


Pretty super, right?


Pretty heroic too, if I do say so myself!

Please say hello to UPSIDE-DOWN-GLASSES-SHOES-ON-BACKWARD-GIRL! She always puts safety first, or tries to, rather, considering her safety glasses keep sliding down her nose, but she doesn't seem to worried about it! She also finds that she gets better traction, in chasing after the bad guys, if she wears her shoes on the wrong feet! I guess you have to do what you have to do, if you are gonna be a super hero! I am proud to be her mom! I only hope that she will come to my rescue some day! God knows I could use a good rescue!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

How cute is she!!?

Such is life! said...

that is great!!

Brenda said...

She gets cuter every time I see her. I love her hair.

bernthis said...

does that superhero of yours know how to create a normal boyfriend. okay, how about one who just doesn't live with him mother