Wednesday, September 1, 2010

These Things...


These things...

These things were in my car?

These things are from my sister.

These things all have a special meaning.

These things don't look like they would be very special.

These things brought me to tears today, when I read the card explaining them.

These things remind me of my mom's style of gifting.

These things made my day!

Thanks, Snot Face!!!

These things show me how much you love me, even though I don't need these things, at all, to know how much you love me! :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Amazing what a little something that looks like nothing, means so much! :)

Melinda said...

Not to get tooooo personal but I would love to hear the meaning of them!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

You are welcome. It was the only thing I could think of that would bring a smile. I really do love you, against my better judgement!! ;o)