Friday, August 14, 2009

Pray, Pray, Pray

*UPDATE*

I just wanted to let you know that my friend is doing better. She still has a little road in front of her, before things are where they need to be, but the important part is that she is here and she is still herself! Very much so, indeed! Thank you so much for all of your prayers!

My friend, and a friend to many of you, CH is being flown by helicopter, right now, to the Carle Hospital for treatment, because her heart is not working properly. I don't know any details, but I do know that this is NOT GOOD! I need help. I need to feel like I am doing everything I can to have God hear the plea to keep her here a little longer. I know that is selfish. I am not working on being unselfish at this moment, because she is raising her grandson and his dad just died less than a year ago. The grandson NEEDS her and she needs him too. Please pray for God to intervene and heal her condition, whatever it may be.

I know, I know, there is a plan much bigger, at hand, than what I may understand, but I am still asking you to pray that it would be God's will to save her life.

I am very worried.

Thanks,

Jamie