Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One Thing..


This is just one of the things that has been keeping me so busy!

It is a fringe blanket.

I was asked to make one, for a photographer that I work with from time to time. I was then told by a friend that I should make some for my Etsy store. It takes about 6-8 hours to complete one, depending on how cooperative the girls are. Today's blanket was fairly easy. Some days...

Easter baskets, kids, and small quilts have also been on the list of what is keeping me so busy. Not to mention cleaning up the dust my husband creates as he replaces our kitchen floor, windows, soon to be dry wall and lighting! So, not much, really!

I just wanted you all to know I meant I was busy and I am, but not that I am on the verge of diving off the deepend or anything! ha!

3 comments:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I know I said they were creepy, but that really is neat. I love all the different colors and all the different textures. If its not annoying, I think you should definitely make them for your shop. Why not, especially for the prices?!

Will we be seeing Carolyn's quilt soon? Can't wait!!

Marcia said...

so is that finished? i've never seen anything like it before.

Momma B said...

yep! photographers like them! look up fringe yarn blanket photo prop on google, Marcia. there are pics of the way it is used.