Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have nothing witty to say, so I won't say anything at all! ha! Ok, so you know I don't do well with saying nothing, but I won't be saying much, because we seem to have another sick kid on our hands.

All that has been going on lately is enough to drive me to eat mass quantities of chocolate, even if I have to take it in iv form and you know how I feel about needles!

Unfortunately, good behavior has not been at the top of the list for my kids, even though it is a the top of my list for them! So, that means I have been just a little stressed!

I am actively working on the grief quilt that I have promised out. I am excited and sad about that. I feel like it drags sadness out, while helping heal feelings of sadness and loss of my own family members each time I work on a grief quilt for someone.

As I type, my 9 year old is accosting my 21 month old for throwing all of her food on the floor, but she is the sick one, so why would she want to eat anyway!

So, for the record, I have not disappeared, although sometimes I would like to. I am no closer to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, than I was the last time I wrote, but that's ok, because for a person like me, when I do see the light, I will probably be DEAD, so I will try and take being busy for what its worth and digest it the best that I can. I am thankful for my friends and family! I love them all dearly, even if my stress makes them want to choke me! And, I hope you are all doing well!

I am going back to sitting under a hot little girl, who wants her mommy and a "banket!"

Have a great day!

2 comments:

won said...

I am thinking of you. It sounds like you are under a great deal of stress, and I am sorry for the challenges in front of you.

Sometimes, all that is required of you is to breathe. I am sure you will find a balance of inner peace and quite times along with productivity and family time.

Not soon enough I imagine....but it will come.

Brenda said...

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope you and your family are well.