Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling very hollow,

Feeling very light,

Feeling like less and less of me, is anywhere in sight.

Feeling like I wonder,

Feeling like I'm under,

All these things I think I feel, somewhere in my mind.

Then again, are these the things that are eating me alive,

Or is there something, something else that I must try to find?

Something lurking in the depths, and cobwebs, of my soul?

A thing so strong and unobscured by the thoughts that I control?

And, yet, I dig down deep inside,

Ignoring all the rest,

Of the thoughts stored in my mind,

For I think that it is best.

1 comment:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I wish I could come up with ways to verbally make sense of the insanity that goes on inside of my whole body. There are so many times that I feel like my thoughts have escaped my brain through some minor leak and are bouncing around my entire inside. This poem somehow depcits that perfectly for me.