Saturday, September 5, 2009

An Affair To Remember!


Yep, that is ME in a DRESS!

I won't steal my sister's thunder by posting a picture of her whole wedding party, or her at all, but I thought I could get by with this!

This is something you won't often see!

Ok, so maybe I meant to say NEVER AGAIN!

I am convinced that dresses are not for me, but I kinda, almost, might have liked this dress.

I might even, possibly, sometime wear it again?

Others pictured here? The groom and two of my younger brothers!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I think you look beautiful!! Great color on you. :)

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Oh you look pretty... nice dress. You definitely should wear them again!!

Momma B said...

Thanks!

Brenda said...

You look so cute and the dress is beautiful.

Wendi said...

You look gorgeous! Keep the dress & wear it every Friday. :)