Monday, September 14, 2009

Why Is It...



Why is it that I decide I am going to do yoga and the little girls decide they are going to do yoga too? I mean, really! Why?! Why don't they let me breathe? I don't need any good mommy mumbo jumbo here either! I am talking about doing the Downward Dog with a head between my legs! I mean doing a plank with a monkey on my back! I try to lower myself down into a child's pose and smashing a small child, who refuses to get back, because momma' big butt is headed straight for her! I think I did yoga for 6 minutes before giving up, this time! I am AHHHHHHHH frustrated! Oh, it's time for 10 minute segment #2! Standby for more mommy drama!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Lol..wait until they are asleep! ;)

Such is life! said...

hilarious!!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I am absolutely in love with these pictures!! It is going to be so nice for them to look back on when they are older. :)