Monday, November 10, 2008

I Know This Is Wrong, I Know This Sounds Bad, But...

I just fed my sweetest baby girl and it so happens that I am a boob feeder, so that what makes this particular gesture of unselfish love just plain gross!

I just finished feeding Meeeeema and I propped her back upright, so she could burp and possibly fall asleep (please, oh please) on my shoulder, when she decided that the best thing she could do at that very moment would be to give momma a million milky, yucky, kisses! Being the loving mother that I am, I tried to dodge her, but an unrelently 10 month old just repositioned herself and got the million milky kisses that she so desired! I love kisses and all, but, well, um, oh, you know, NASTY!

YUCKY BUTT BABY ANYWAY!!!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

LOL! But she loooooooves you!