Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Poop Potty Girl!

Ok, I have not been at liberty to mention that my little Booga Brat has been using the potty for about three weeks now, because I was afraid of jinxing her progress. But, I am now at liberty to tell you, because she has turned into Poop Potty Girl! That's right! The little snot has gone from pooping in her sleep, because she flat refuses to use the potty to being a really super big girl who poops on the potty! Or, she has done it twice anyway! I am calling it serious progress! Granted she tells me she has to poop atleast a half a dozen times before she actually does it, but she is still learning.

The only question?

How do you say "Big Girl(!)" and "WooHoo(!)" and "Yippee(!)" with your shirt over your nose?

Hell, I even managed not to throw up as I discarded one of her proudest moments!

That's right! I'm a good momma!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooHooo! Go Boog! Yeah for Momma B!! I dont think I could do the whole potty chair thing. We used the seat that attached to the regular potty so I didnt have to clean a little bucket from their potty. Although we did use it when we were potty training Mid D during our tent camping retreats...which back then was almost every weekend. (had a routine) There is no way Big D Could do it...he gags when we talk about it let alone disposing of it. So glad for you...we know how much you love poop! Now maybe you only have 1 poopy diapy to change?!!!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

Yucky! haha But congratulations! After this there is only one more diapered but to get through...:( and :)...but mostly :( because they are all getting so big! I'm so glad I live close to you, though. I love that I get to watch it all happen.

Momma B said...

You guys are HILARIOUS! Cheering on the poop queen! I looooove it!

Marcia said...

congratulations! There will come a day when you look back and think, "Wow, I can't remember the last time I cleaned up someone else's bodily waste." And then 5 minutes later and completely unexpectedly, your kid will throw up on you. Just to keep you humble.

Momma B said...

Thanks for that great bit of perspective Marcia!!! Meanie!

Such is life! said...

I agree with Kylie, it is soooo wonderful to watch all your kids grow up, and be a part of it all. You know since I don't have any of my own, hopefully one of them will love me enuff to help look over me when I am old and decreped(you know havent speeld that one in a lone time)k, love ya, miss ya, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

Momma B said...

If you could only be a fly on the wall! My kitty cat, I mean baby, is chasing a small ball of yarn across the living room floor, on her knees no less! Ew, she just tried to eat a hair ball! NJ! She really did! NASTY!

Maybe I should not call her a kitty cat, huh? She is going a little overboard on the characteristics!