Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change of Heart?

My husband seems to have had a change of heart. He called me just now saying that Sadie will be returning before the boy gets off the bus! I am happy! I am still a little sad though, because the man who took her had his heart set on having another dog. His dog had died, I think, a year or so ago and he had been looking for a black lab female. She was going to bring some real joy to his life. On the other hand, the sadness is was bringing to our home was not something that would fade quickly. I am glad she is coming back! Did I say that? Not that we were friends or anything, but she will be home, where she belongs!

Please remind me of my kind words toward her the next time she breaks a chain, ok?

1 comment:

Marcia said...

no answers are ever easy, are they? I hate it when no matter what happens someone will be hurt or sad. I hope the man is able to find another dog like he wants soon.

well, as my brother says, there is one easy answer. Smacking him in the face is easy. (I don't actually smack his face but i have been known to kick his bum)