Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Went To Visit My Friend And Her Mother, And

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and she is terminal.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and we had a nice visit.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I was sad.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and she was frustrated.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and she was worried about her kids.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I wish her pain was gone.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I got her to laugh.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I feel for my friend.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I asked her to make sure and give my mom and grandpa a kiss and hug from me, when she gets there.

I just got back from a visit with my friend and her sick mother, and I am glad I went!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm glad you were able to go too. Maybe she'll see Lucy and Breonna too. (((hugs)))

Snot Head said...

It's good you went. On the other hand, I had a mild breakdown and went to sit at Mom's grave in the rain and then wrote a short story about my experience.

kekee73 said...

This beautifully written and it is beautifully written because it was straight from the heart. I know that friend appreciates u being there and so did her momma.