Saturday, July 25, 2009

Donna's Zucchini Bread

Now, I know what you are all thinking, or what I would be thinking if I were you anyway! Who is Donna? I don't know! No, really, but I thought she should get full credit for the wonderful zuc. bread recipe that I found on All Recipes.com! I will go ahead and give you the link to Donna's actual recipe too, because it is going to be too good to pass up! No, really! It has almonds and chocolate chips in it! That's right, CHOCOLATE and a vegetable together and it is Aaaawesome!
Boring old zucchini that my sister so graciously gave to me!


The fabulous mixture of Donna's zucchini bread!

Can you smell it?

Ha! Well, I can!


Mouth full of zucchini bread with chocolate chips and almonds! What could be better?

She can't think of a THING better than that!

What a good way to say, "kids, eat your vegetables!"

4 comments:

Marcia said...

oh man. that looks so good!!!

The Tattooed Mommy said...

Yummo!!!! I've been looking for a good zucchini recipe, it grows really well for us and no one seems to want to eat it. I've also heard that it's really good deep fried if you like that kind of thing.:)

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

That's hilarious. Love the last line! I wish I had gotten a piece!

randi said...

Zucchini and chocolate is a surprisingly good combination!