Thursday, July 16, 2009

For Deb


Sorry Deb, I wanted it to be a surprise, but I just can't do it! I love this and I had to share it!

Now, for the rest of you, I asked Deb about a week ago, for a price on a certain type of bag that she makes. She emailed me back saying that a crocheted bag would be just the right price! You know that I jumped at the chance to exchange one type of goods for another!

Thanks Deb! I will get this out to you ASAP! I suppose it will be a while before it reaches you, but we will hope the New Zealand post is running on time for this one!

2 comments:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I love it too! The colors are great for her, just comparing to what we've seen her make. I love the little red button you used, and the lining is what really made me fall in love. Its perfect! Another good job!

Marcia said...

oh this is very nice!