Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well, I can not seem to figure out how to un-underscore this post, so I guess I will start by NOT being the goofball who does not know how to STOP THIS INSANITY! It is already really on my nerves!

I hate to say that I did NOT freak out and almost get worked up into a total frenzy while crossing a walking bridge this weekend, when we took Z out to the lake for his birthday! My sister's fiance was behind me and would love to let the cat out of the bag to how WELL I behaved!

I am NOT secretly praying for rain today, so I won't have to figure out how to split my family up and go to ball games in two separate towns!

I, also, did NOT skip doing laundry for most of one day creating a ridiculous avalanche of dirty piled so high in the baskets that I could barely lift them! I did NOT con my little kids into pushing them, with their young backs, into the laundry room either! No, not me! That would be crossing the line!

So, now you have a go at it! Let's air some dirty laundry, literally if you are in my house!




4 comments:

Marcia said...

You know, I would never do anything like that either and I would most certainly NOT post about them on MY blog! :)

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

Wonderful! Big T was saying something about how when he walked on the bridge it rocked because he is so wide. His steps are like giant steps. He throws everything off balance! haha He makes me happy, though.

Mrs. D. said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the thoughts you left on my blog. I appreciate you cheering me on, and honestly the "anti-abuse feelings" you want to throw my way will help me along! (Also, per the 2nd comment you left me, I will understand if you don't want this comment to show up on YOUR blog so your readers don't go over to mine and read what you wrote to me!) Look, I babble just as much as any of them! I already feel like we could be friends, LOL

Stephanie said...

Geez, can we relate or what with our children..

Don't EVER apologize for writing what you think might be a little much..

Sometimes I wonder if people if stop by so anytime you stop by . write however much you wish..

Hugs,

Stephanie