Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, we can start this Not Me Monday by saying that my husband calling continually on the phone, does NOT drive me nuts! No, not me!!! I am also NOT on the phone with him right now! Subsequently, I did not rip his head of just now for being extremely irritating while is he was NOT ON THE PHONE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT I AM OR AM NOT DOING!

Also, this past Friday afternoon, when my kids and I had just finished swimming at a friend's house, I did NOT, repeat, DID NOT, hold a towel all the way around my kids, one at a time, so they could change clothes so as to be in dry clothes for the ride home. My oldest son DID NOT make the situation oh so much worse by harassing the little kid who was changing at the time and telling me that it was so gross for them to change behind a towel. I did NOT happen to make him get out of the pool for being rude and making his brother almost cry! Nope not me. Not ever. Certainly not Friday!

I am not at all grouchy, irritated or frustrated right now and I DO NOT stand behind this statement!

No comments: